Privacy and Website Cookies
This policy applies to information I collect about :
- Visitors to my website and
- People who register for my services and/or do business with me
FFelted does not track your activity as an individual.
Contacting FFelted: information I collect about you
I regard my visitors’ privacy as being of the utmost importance. I collect the following personal information:
- email address
- telephone number
Any information you submit to me, either through this website or through any other means such as email, telephone or letter, will be regarded as confidential, and will not be passed to any 3rd party without your express prior permission. I gather the information to allow me to process any requests for services or orders for products you might make, provide the services or deliver the goods requested. The relevant information is then used by me to provide you with the products or service and to contact you on any matter relating to the above. Any such information will be stored and/or disposed of in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
When you contact me through any contact form on the site or using my email address:
- I will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information and to protect your details against third party access or modification – I do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with any other organisations. You should be aware though that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason I cannot guarantee the security or integrity of your personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
- I provide you with mechanisms to amend your details as retained by me, or remove them from my database.
- I allow you to specify the level of future contact that you will receive from Mandy Nash and I will respect your wishes.
Accessing your information and updating and correcting it
You have the right to request a copy of the information that I hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of it please use my contact form. I may make a small charge for this service.
I want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to me changes, such as a change in your postal or email addresses, please let me know by using my contact form. You may ask me to correct or remove inaccurate information.
By submitting your personal information to me you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy. I keep my policy under review and if I change it I will post the changes to my website and give notice as appropriate so that you will become aware of the information I collect and how it is used.
This website is powered by WordPress. Any cookies that are used only to ensure proper running. They are not used for tracking purposes, just to hold site information for the duration of your browsing session.
I use Google Analytics to provide statistics on website traffic – see below for the Google explanation.
I do not use 3rd Party / Tracking / Advertising cookies.
If you do not know what cookies are or would like more information, this BBC article provides a simple explanation. The organisation AboutCookies.org provides further information, including how to delete cookies in your browser.
Google Analytics “small print”
I will always respect the privacy of individuals and organisations who browse my website and leave contact details with me.